Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Scott Lake
    Participant

I created a sign-up sheet with address fields turned on. The fields display and data can be entered but that data is not exported in a CSV download.

Estevan

Hi Scott,
    We will look into this and let you know once it’s fixed.
    Thanks,

iftearoom
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any update on this? I too ask for address and need them to be exported.

Thanks! Jennifer

Estevan

Hi Jennifer,
    These changes haven’t been implemented yet. I will update this forum when the updates have been made.
    Thanks,

Chuck Lasker
    Participant

Okay, so a year has gone by and no update? I paid for pro with the expectation that I could export the data. A partial export is useless. Even the status emails are worthless, with only a name and email.

Come on, people – it can’t be that hard to code an array of fields, including custom fields.

Estevan

Hi Chuck,
    We apologize for the delay in getting the export to include the address fields. Should have an updated version of the plugin available in the next few months.
    Thanks,

Heather
    Participant

The address field still isn’t exporting. Any updates for this issue?

Estevan

Hi Heather,
    We are currently in the testing phase of a new Sign-up Sheets Pro version that includes this fix. It will be available very soon but we don’t have an exact date. We will make sure to update this post once it’s released.
    Thanks,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login