Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Emily Welch
    Participant

How do I get a border on my page so the content is not right up against the edges of the screen? This is the link to my page. http://www.gashland.org/sheet/prayervigil/

Estevan

Hi Emily,
    Sounds like there is a conflict with your WP theme. There are a couple of ways to correct this.

1. Update the theme files/edit the template files. We have created a page on our site with some information on how to edit the files. /sign-up-sheets-pro-overriding-templates-in-your-theme/
    2. Uninstall the latest version of the plugin (2.1.2.1) and install the previous version (2.0.23). This should work fine with your theme, however, if you are running PHP 7, version 2.0.23 will not work. Email me at enevarez@liventus.com if you would like to me to send you the previous version.
    3. Change your theme to one of WP’s standard themes (Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen etc.)

Emily Welch
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply. I had Caitlin send an email to you today to request the 2.0.23 version. If you could please send that to her I would appreciate it.

Estevan

Emily, i emailed version 2.0.23 to Caitlin. That should solve the margin issues.
    Thanks,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login