Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Josh Harwell
    Participant

Hello,

Love Signup Sheets Pro but recently our web host migrated our website to PHP 7 and now SSP no longer works. Can you help?

Josh

Estevan

Hi Josh,
    We released an updated version of Sign-up Sheets Pro a few months ago that should work with PHP 7. To get access to the latest verion, you will need to either extend your license or purchase the plugin again. If for some reason it still doesn’t work, we can dig into the code and get it fixed.
    Thanks,

Brett Romershausen
    Participant

What is the highest PHP level that the Pro version will work with? Thanks!

Estevan

Hi Brett,
    The latest version of Sign-up Sheets Pro (2.1.2.1) works with PHP 7.1.8 but we haven’t tested with PHP 7.2 yet. Once we test with PHP 7.2, I will update this forum with the results.
    Thanks,

Brett Romershausen
    Participant

Thanks

Peter Bockenhauer
    Participant

What is the status of PHP 7.2 and above compatibility?

Estevan

Hello,
    We are currently in the testing phase of a new Sign-up Sheets Pro version that is compatible with PHP 7.2. It will be available very soon but we don’t have an exact date. We will make sure to update this post once it’s released.
    Thanks,

Rodger Otero
    Participant

Any word on a release date? We’re having significant issues that I *think* are likely related to PHP7.2. I’ve emailed and submitted a support request and have heard no response. Rather frustrated at the moment. Any news is good news at this point.
    Thanks.

Estevan

Hi Rodger
    We are still in the testing phase but will have an updated version available very soon. I will update this support forum once it is released. We apologize for the lack of responses to your emails and support requests, however, we never received them. The last email we received from you was in 2017. Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions or concerns at enevarez@liventus.com
    Thanks,

Rodger Otero
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Estevan. Not sure why my messages didn’t get through. Eagerly awaiting the update…

Kristin Holtz
    Participant

We are also having an issue with Sign-up Sheets Pro (version 2.0.18.1) working with PHP 7.2. While people can sign up, it publishes this message multiple times on the post.

Notice: Undefined index: frontend_results in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citynet\wp-content\plugins\sign-up-sheets-pro\sheet.php on line 177

In fact, it shows it one time for each sign up, e.g., 30 people signed up; it repeats itself 30 times forcing people to scroll and scroll and scroll. (I can send a screenshot, if you’d prefer.) Any suggestions on how to fix?

Liventus
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,
    We will be releasing a new version of the plugin that is compatible with PHP 7.2 by the end of the Month. I will update this forum once it is released.
    Thanks,

Estevan

Hello,
    We have released an updated version of Sign-up Sheets Pro (2.1.3) that is compatible with PHP 7.2. If you’ve purchased the plugin within the last year, you will have access to the updated version via the MY ACCOUNT section of our site. If it’s been over a year since purchasing our plugin, you will need to either extend your current license or purchase the plugin again to get access. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at wordpress@liventus.com or post a comment/question below.
    Thanks,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login