Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brian Wold
    Participant

Hello, please see the test page here: https://angelcitychorale.org/bw-test/

The initial page looks fine and matches the site’s design theme, but if you click “View and Sign Up”, the page loads without most of the design theme — no headers, nav menu, . Switching the theme to TwentySeventeen fixes that, so it’s obviously a theme conflict, but I don’t know how to troubleshoot this.

Please advise, and thanks in advance.

-Brian Wold, ACC

Estevan

Hi Brian,
    There does seem to be a conflict with your theme. There are a couple of ways you can correct this…..

1. Update the theme files/edit the template files. We have created a page on our site with some information on how to edit the files. /sign-up-sheets-pro-overriding-templates-in-your-theme/
    2. Uninstall the latest version of the plugin (2.1.2.1) and install the previous version (2.0.23). This should work fine with your theme, however, it will not work if you are running PHP 7. Email me at enevarez@liventus.com if you would like to me to send you the previous version.
    3. Change your theme to one of WP’s standard themes (Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen etc.)

Brian Wold
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Yes, please send me 2.0.23. We’re stuck with this theme for at least a few more months, and I’m looking for the fastest solution to get it working.

Brian Wold
    Participant

Wait, scratch that. I think I see the necessary edit. Going to try editing the theme files first. Fingers crossed…

Brian Wold
    Participant

Got it, all fixed. Thanks for the help!

Estevan

Glad to hear you got it fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login