TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Quality, service, and expertise can be make a big difference in your product satisfaction. Liventus maintains numerous strong partnerships to ensure we always deliver industry-leading tech solutions. Connect with us to see how our partnerships can benefit your company.
Our company has partnered with Microsoft for over 15 years. We have extensive experience in CRM customization, SQL integrations, and seamless data migrations on Sharepoint, CRM, Azure, and Office 365 platforms.
Magento is the number one middle-market eCommerce platform for good reason. With hundreds of out-of-the box features and unlimited customization available, we can provide the exact eCommerce experience you need – no compromise.
Benefits of Working with a Microsoft Gold Partner
We’re proficient in the following Microsoft technologies:
Magento Built-in Features:
- Instantly take all forms of payment
- Easy-to-use pricing schemes and promotions
- Third-party integrations with eBay, PayPal, Google Shopping, and more
- Easy-to-use content management tools with versioning
- Plug and play responsive design themes
- Elegant product catalog navigation based on categories and data fields
- Built-in up-sells and cross-sells
Shipping Cost Calculations
- Real-time connectivity to USPS, FedEx and UPS out-of-the-box
- Easily managed tax classes and regions
Customize Security Permissions
- Keep your site secure
- Manage internal access
- Multiple levels of security permissions
- Shopping carts are developed responsively
- Seamless on mobile devices
- Engage customers on-the-go
- Responsive plug and play templates
Let Us Help You Create Your
Magento eCommerce Website
Case Study: Good Feet
Good Feet is an arch support manufacturing company franchised throughout the world, with over 100 locations. Like most franchises, typical websites do not have enough functionality to meet the requirements of different franchise owners. We created a custom franchise website that allows different franchises and locations to control various parts of their website, essentially giving each franchise owner their own “microsite”. See how partnering with us has helped Good Feet grow.